- About I Liq Chuan
- Worldwide Classes
- Website Terms and Conditions
- Acknowledgement, Release And Consent
I Liq Chuan 2 Days Seminar at Boston MA
Date & Time:
Sat, 03/29/2014 - 11:00am - Sun, 03/30/2014 - 5:00pm
Guest Instructor: GM° Sam FS Chin
Jump to Section
- Dates & Times
- Workshop Location
- Workshop Fee
- I Liq Chuan Membership Discounts
- About GM° Chin
This workshop will focus on refining the 15 Basic Exercises with both solo and partner training, the Process of Spinning and Sticky Hands, and Applications and Principles of the 21 Form. The I Liq Chuan 5 Element Nei Gung will be covered with emphasis on using the Qualities and Force Dynamics of the 5 Elements within the context of Solo and Partner Training.
Spinning Hands & Sticky Hands
1. Eight cycles of Spinning Hands 1. Learn to Flow - Achieving Listening Power
2. How to Align Force to the Point of Contact 2. Limit and Power of Yin and Yang
3. Learning to Maintain Constant Energy 3. Flow with Opponent Defensively
on Changing Point of Contact 4. Flow with Opponent Offensively
4. Recognizing energy of Flow, Fend, Roll, 5. Neutralizing, Off Balancing, and Capturing
and Pivot Opponent's Mass
6. Upper Hand and Lower Hand Control
Here is what you will learn this weekend:
- Taiji & Chan (Zen) approaches to learning.
- Understand, both mentally & physically, five qualities essential to
the internal arts:
•Absorb & Project
•Open & Close
•Condense & Expand
•Concave & Convex
- To express the above qualities with a partner through
Spinning Hands & Sticky Hands.
- Strategies of action in dealing with an opponent.
- Engaging the point of contact. What? How
“If you think; you don't know. If you know; you don't think.”
-Grandmaster Sam FS Chin
Saturday March 29th 11am - 5pm
Sunday March 30th 11am - 5pm
Approx. six hours of instruction daily with a small lunch break.
Boston Ultimate Fitness
33 Harrison Ave.7th Floor
Boston, MA 02111
Boston Ultimate Fitness is located above the Silky Way building on the 7th floor at the corner of Harrison and Beach St., in the heart of China Town.
|Early RSVP - By Mar. 10th, 2014||After Mar. 10th, 2014|
2 Days - $235
1 Day - $135
2 Days - $250
1 Day - $150
*In an effort to promote grading and active membership in the I Liq Chuan Association, we will be awarding the following discounts on
the entrance fee. In order to receive the following discounts,
you must pre-register via our website, be in good membership standing, bring your passbook and be in full uniform (t-shirt, pants,
Student Level 1+
Instructor Level 1
Instructor Level 2+
GM° Sam F.S. Chin is the co-founder of the art, and the current gate keeper of the system. He is the founder and President of Chin Family I Liq Chuan Association, as well as the creator of I Liq Chuan Grading System.
GM° Sam Chin trained martial arts since childhood by his father - the founder of I Liq Chuan, Chin Lik Keong. During the 1980's, GM° Sam Chin won numerous competitions, as well as the state heavy weight kickboxing championships of Selangor (Malaysia) in 1978. He was also recognized by the USA Wushu Kung-Fu Federation as a Hall of Fame Outstanding Master.
In August 2009, GM° Sam F.S. Chin is officially named the Gate Keeper / Lineage Holder of the art by his father, founder of I Liq Chuan, Chin Lik Keong.
Today, GM° Sam F.S. Chin continues his teaching via workshops worldwide and resides in Pleasant Valley New York with his wife and four children.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!
Boston Ultimate Fitness
33 Harrison Ave. 7th FloorBoston, MA 02111